Our Vision at Woodside Pre School
Inspiring each unique child to have a lifelong love of learning.
Growing to be Confident Contributors to our Community.
At Woodside Pre School we want to be able to…
Enable children to feel safe, secure and valued within a positive and nurturing relationship. This will build confidence, self-esteem and self-worth in a non-judgemental environment.
Consistent routines and boundaries will promote a safe, secure environment which will allow risk taking, incorporating individual thoughts and character. This will enable children the space to be themselves developing their own unique individuality.
You are your child’s first educator, we will endeavour to welcome, support and include your thoughts and values, respectful of the diverse cultures and beliefs within our community. In return all we ask is for mutual respect and your contribution.
We will promote the here and now giving children time to be engaged, motivated, resilient, active learners; allowing children the space to become critical thinkers with a lifelong love of learning.
- To promote a strong key person system.
- For children and families to feel safe, secure and supported.
- To build confidence, self-esteem and self-worth.
- To promote a non-judgemental environment.
- To allow children to take measured risks.
- To provide a consistent set of boundaries.
- To have interested adults who will work with your children.
- To provide supportive care in a safe, secure environment that is exciting for children to explore.
- To follow all current legislation and work within the law.
- To plan for individual interests and support children’s needs.
- To give space for children to be themselves and develop their own unique individuality.
- To provide clear communication between children, staff and families.
- To provide clear transition plans for both children and parents.
- To provide integrated working between professionals and families.